Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sleeping at School

One time I went to bed at like midnight and it was a school night. When I woke up I was SOO tired! So, I went to school and we have books that we have to read in little groups. (book clubs)And that day unfortaniatly we had to set a long assignment. When we set a book club assignment I went back to my desk when everyone was reading I was reading with my head on the desk looking at the floor and I fell asleep for like 5 minutes! Then I was laying on the desk with my head sideways looking at my teachers desk and I fell asleep again and then when I woke up I looked over at daryl and she was laughing SOOOO hard!! haha it was funny!! Luckily my teacher didn't see!!

Just a random picture I found online!!

13 comments:

D said...

haha i remember!! i have a good idea keely! you and i should both make one together!! and we can take pictures and post them!! AHH!! haha

Keely said...

okay hah!!

Keely said...

sounds great!!

Katie said...

lol That's funny.

D said...

ughh are any of you guys excited to go to school? haha because i'm not

Keely said...

definately not!! ugh mrs.miler, sitting in a desk al day away from friends can anything be worse than schol?? probably yeah penty of things haha

D said...

haha i know!! i don't want to go to school.
1st reason: Because you have to go to bed early and this whole break i have been staying up till 3am and waking up at like 11 or 10

2nd reason: I hate homework period.

3rd reason: I HATE SCHOOL! HAHA

Keely said...

I have the same reasons!! PLUS, I have to see mrs.miller 5 DAYS in a ROW!!

D said...

haha

Keely said...

sheesh we go back on monday

Denice said...

what if mrs miller sees your blog comments? she will feel so bad. i hate homework too. we wont have any next year!

Keely said...

I would never invite her to my blog!

D said...

haha grouchy butt?