Friday, December 12, 2008

Cheerleading With Friends

Yesterday Daryl, Savannah and I were so bored at recess so we looked around at every one and we saw these girls doing some cheerleading thing. Then I remembered something that I did at BYU cheer camp. I told my friends and they were willing to try it!! What we did was, there were two people facing each other, one who got up on our hands and then somebody who stood behind the "flier" (the person who satnds up in our hands.) to make sure they didn't fall so, Daryl and I were the people who held the flier up and Emma was the one who stood behind the flier and Savannah was the flier!! We dropped Savannah pretty much 100 times!! It is so funny EVERY time!!



Today our friend Spencer saw us doing it and so he came over and asked us what we were doing we told him how we got the whole idea and then I was like, "SPENCER!! You be the flier and when you come out of it do a backflip!!" He agreed and it was SO awesome!! We went and got Kristen, one of the ladies who watches us outside during recess, she was scared and she loved it at the same time!! Recess' have been fun lately!!

2 comments:

Denice said...

enjoy recess cause there is no recess in middle school!

Keely said...

I know we can still mess around in the halls;) !!