Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Frozen Eggs??

Random but, today I was baking cookies for Santa tomorrow and I just needed one more ingrediant. It was the eggs. I was doubling the recipe so I needed 10 eggs or something so I cracked my first few and then on like my fourth one I cracked it and it was frozen!! I was so confused and it looked disgusting!! My mom is pretty much a pro at baking so I asked her. I said, "Mom the eggs are frozen is that normal or what?" She said, "Just let them thaw out then use them." So I used them and it was all normal!!

14 comments:

Katie said...

Frozen eggs? How weird! Sounds fun though! I love to bake.

Keely said...

ya I do too! It was way weird!!

D said...

haha keely i knew you wanted to eat it haha that would have been awesome! i want to see a frozen egg!

Savannah said...

HAHA i wish i was there and i need your help with my blog!!!!!

Katie said...

It's so awesome how everyone has a blog now!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! That's really funny!

Keely said...

haha I wanted to eat it way bad because eggs look so delicious raw and frozen!! Ya it is awesome that everybody has a blog!!

D said...

KEELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hi i miss u hurry back from your cabin so we can go sledding haha

Keely said...

I MISS YOU TOO!! In a friends way haha I WILL come back ASAP plus (+) FASTER!! aka faster than asap haha i am a nerd!! JK but kinda

D said...

haha i got some sweet twilight stuff! and my high tops! i got a shirt that says i love boys who sparkle then it has edward on the back and then i got a pin that has twilight on it and two wrist bands... one says TEAM JACOB! and then the other one says twilight with a little apple... my mom got me stuff! But i'll email it to you later come home soon!

Keely said...

i'll try!! can I borrow the shirt sometime?? haha JK!!

Roney Family said...

Your mom is amazing. She should make a blog that can answer cooking questions!!!

Keely said...

haha she could i'll ask her ;)!!

Keely said...

she said she doesn't really have time for that haha!!