Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Christmas Break

Did you think I was dead?! Probably. But guess what I'm not! So here's Christmas Break for y'all!

We made these really cool cookies when mom and dad went to the Jazz Game:
We counted down every last day until christmas was finally here:
We skied our hearts out:
I got this sucker for christmas!! I have already made a collage of mini polaroids on my wall (more to come on that)We drank lots of this:And ate....LotsAnd lots...And lots
And lotsOf TREATS!! My dads resolution is to lose 10 pounds and gain 5.... I love that guy :)The stockings all lined up:I love sitting by the cozy fire:Everyone played together and got along fairly well:
First storm of winter:Kortni, Karly and I all slept in the same room but when Karl got sick, me and Kortni got kicked out to the mini bunk beds. Of course I had to sleep on the top bunk- The whole night I thought I was going to fall off. Worst beds in the whole cabin:
But warm blueberry muffins greeted us that morning:
I love my sisters :)
Christmas is always a favorite holiday around here, Can't wait for next year when Kenzie and Kyler are both back to celebrate with us!!

No comments: