Saturday, February 7, 2009

I'm Back!

As a lot of you know I went to Disneyland with My Little sister Karly, My Mom Denice and my moms friend Trini. We kept it a surprise for Karly! We Met with our friends from Arizona. If you haven't heard you can get into Disneyland free on your birthday. Rachel (my friend from arizona) spent her birthday in Disneyland! This is me, Trini had these soft cheetah PJ's and she left them in the bathroom so I decided to try them on!!

(Left to Right) Becca, Karly, Jasmine, Alladin, Me, Rachel!


The first day we got there we ate at Ariel's Grotto! Us with Snow White!



We spent half the time Looking for "Hidden Mickeys"




8 comments:

Kenzie said...

The Cheetah picture scares me

Katie said...

Ha ha I LOVE THE CHEETAH PICTURE! Looks like you had fun. It's to bad you had to come back to Mrs. Miller!

Keely said...

It was way fun! I know I didn't want to come back! Why have all the teachers been grouchy latelY?

Unknown said...

I never knew you could get into Disney Land for free on you birthday! Does your whole family get in for free too?

Keely said...

no just one person and it's just this year and also you have to register at disney.com i think!

Unknown said...

oh ok just wonderin'

Anonymous said...

awhh! i love these! haha that was a lot of fun!

Keely said...

i know waaay fun lets do it again soon haha!