Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Long Time Away.......

I know my birthday is a long ways away, August 22, but I guess I can start asking now!! Anyways, the main thing I want is a CELL PHONE!! PLEASE?!?! So mom and dad you guys might want to get it while the "after Christmas sale" is going on so you can get it cheeper!! Haha no, kidding but here are a few phones I am hoping to get,
                      #1 iPhone 3G in Black
              Phone # 2 : AT&T Quickfire in Orange or Green




Phone # 2: Blue BlackBerry Pearl
Those are the MAIN three that I am hoping to get!!
I just figured out that there is 6 Months and 35 Days from Thursday until my birthday!!

13 comments:

Kenzie said...

what about an iphone?

Keely said...

yeah but all the pictures I found were GINORMUS!! but I am still looking for a good pic of it.

Katie said...

I like your picks! My phone is a long time away too...

Keely said...

THANKS!! when do you get yours?

Denice said...

those are some big dreams little girl.

Katie said...

7 or 8th grade...

Keely said...

I guess so mom but I am going to be 12 and that thee age!! I get mine in 7th or 8th too katie depending if I have been an angel or not !!haha

Katie said...

haha.

D said...

you guys! i just did a new post with hilarious pictures! check it out!

Katie said...

haha me too.

Katie said...

I like your new background Keely! So cute!

Keely said...

thanks haha!!

Keely said...

I like yours too!! see you in a week or so!!